All orders will be shipped by UPS unless otherwise specified. There is an additional $10.00 charge for COD orders. All Next Day, 2nd or 3rd Day
deliveries will be shipped at customer’s expense only. Bio Jouvance/Europro Equipment will not pay any of Next Day, 2nd or 3rd Day shipping under
* Order processing time is up to 25 working days, plus Shipping time.
* Allow up to 10 working days for shipment in the US.
* UPS does not collect cash.
* Discounted products & equipment: NO warranty.
* All Sales are final.
Overseas Shipments: Bio Jouvance/Europro Equipment is not responsible for and does not insure for delays of shipment or damage to merchandise
caused by the shipping company.
* Freight: FOB Los Angeles
Customers will be charged $35.00 for all dishonored or returned checks.
* Returns: Report any discrepancy within 24 hours of receipt. Bio Jouvance/Europro Equipment will not accept any returned product or equipment
without prior Return Authorization # outside of the box. To obtain RA #, please call our office at 818-548-3578. 25% Restocking Fee and shipping
costs are deducted from any refund due, if applicable.
* Damaged products or equipment: customer must contact UPS to request immediate inspection of the box, product, or equipment if the package
arrives damaged, or if shipped goods were damaged. Bio Jouvance Paris/Europro Equipment office must be notified within 24 hours of receipt of
Equipment for repair can be sent to Europro Office only with prior authorization. To obtain an RA #, please call our office at 818-548-3578.
Customer must keep the original shipping box for UPS inspection.
All equipment sent back for malfunction or repair must be shipped in their original box if the box is still in good condition.
Once orders are placed and put into our system, they cannot be cancelled. All sales are final upon placement of order.
* COD Refusals: It is extremely important that someone will be available to accept your COD shipment (3 attempts by UPS). If an order is refused or
no one is there to accept it, you will be responsible for all shipping charges as well as a 25% restocking fee.
* Frozen products may not be returned under any circumstances. All frozen shipments arrive on Wednesdays and someone has to be at the location of
shipping address to accept it.
* All invoices are due upon receipt. No further orders will be shipped until all previous invoices have been paid.
* International orders must be pre-paid by International Wire Transfer, Money Order only. No COD
* All new orders over $500.00 must be paid by Cashier’s Check, Money Order or Credit Card. Clients choosing to pay credit card are required to
complete and sign a Credit Card Authorization form prior to shipment.
* All credit card payments are final when made. Buyer waives all rights to charge back credit card payments.
* All accounts that remain inactive for more than ninety days shall be deleted. Any subsequent orders shall be deemed as a new account, and the first
order must be pre-paid by credit card, wire transfer, money order or check prior to shipment.
* Customer must provide a valid Business License and/or Cosmetology License prior to shipment.
* All California customers should provide Reseller Number for tax exemption on retail items
BY PLACING AN ORDER, THE CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT IT UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES TO ALL OF THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Terms and conditions may change without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. All show sales and prices are final. No
returns or exchanges on trade show sites. All floor model equipments are sold ‘as is’ and the company does not warrant either expressed or implied
such equipment in any way. All sales of floor model equipment are final. There are absolutely no returns accepted for any floor models of equipment.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER:
Record 618 is a Class II Medical Device. It is regulated by the Federal (FDA) and/or state-by-state Medical and Cosmetology laws and restrictions.
Europro Equipment does not provide advice regarding laws or regulations. Before purchase please investigate the laws with your Legal Counsel and
Licensing Board. After purchase we will not accept any return of purchase if use of such equipment is not allowed by your applicable laws, regulations,
and /or Licensing Board.
Europro strongly recommends that the Record 618 Machine be used under MEDICAL SUPERVISION.